There are various ways in which you can help:
1. Donating at no cost! Did you know if you do your shopping through the easy fundraising portal each time you buy something Butoke will receive a small donation, which is paid for entirely by the retailer? Just sign up via the portal.
Alternatively, when you use Amazon, access it via smile amazon and, if you nominate the Friends of Butoke Charity as your chosen cause, Butoke will receive a small percentage of what you spend. You can find details of how to nominate the Friends of Butoke Charity as your chosen cause here.
2. Special projects: Butoke is seeking support for two projects at the moment. Please see the Updates page for details and email email@example.com if you want further details about either special project.
3. Just make a small monthly donation: Again, please email Paul and he’ll let you have the necessary details. Just £5 a month turns into a worthwhile sum over the course of a year.
4. Raise awareness of what is happening in the Democratic Republic of the Congo: The world does not pay attention to what happens in the Kasai region of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. There was some coverage of the murder of two UN experts in 2017 but there was very little coverage of the humanitarian catastrophe that unfolded there in 2018. Things have improved, but the situation remains challenging for Butoke.
6. Fundraise for us.
7. Buy our Christmas cards by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all and any queries email Paul Evans, one of the trustees, email@example.com
The Friends of Butoke Charity, Registered number 1140094 (England and Wales) Registered Office: 5 Westville Avenue Ilkley LS29 9AH